- Qualified individual will present well-rounded skills in maintenance, welding, electrical, plumbing, woodworking, and building repairs
- No certification is required
- Ability to operate power tools, use hand tools and drive forklift
- Must have valid drivers license
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
- Three to five years industrial experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Mechanical experience a plus
- Frequently lift using both hands/arms reaching, grasping and carrying, weights up to 30 lbs., occasionally up to 50 lbs., rarely up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to stand/walk constantly through 8 hour work shift; 3-5 miles daily
- Ability to bend/twist at waist, knees and neck frequently throughout work shift
- Ability to use both hands and arms simultaneously reaching/handing/grasping and exerting push/pull force normally 30-70 lbs., up to 120 lbs. on occasion
- Frequently overhead reaching using both hands
- Frequent climbing on ladders/stairs, working in confined/cramped spaces, awkward positions
- Crouching/kneeling/crawling occasionally
- Constant use of hearing/sight/speech abilities required to perform essential job functions
- Must work quickly under constant interruptions and meet required deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Must posess excellent problem-solving skills
- Must work independently, performing all repairs in expedited fashion
- Must be able to learn technical manufacturer's specifications/blueprints manuals
- Must be able to communicate with supervisor/other workers and record data
- Hazards are numerous, including: noise, dust, oil, slippery surfaces. Exposure to moving equipment/machinery, hazardous chemicals and products. May work inside and outside and be exposed to temperature extremes of -10f. to 80f., work under deadlines and pressures
- Safety equipment required and provided
Food Services of America offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply for this position, please visit www.fsafood.com or www.fsacareers.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.