Our District Sales Representative will manage assigned territory sales and gross profit to plan. Control expense and receivables to plan. Develop territory with proven superior sales service through increasing account penetration of existing customers and selling and developing new customers according to territory plans. Introduce new products and services. Support marketing plan and promotions. Attend and contribute to general and district sales meetings. Effectively utilize support resources to achieve objectives. Represent company in a professional manner in all activities and actions.
• Sales Actual versus Plan
• Gross Profit $ Actual versus Plan
• Gross Profit % Actual versus Plan
• DSO and Receivables within Territory
• Execution of Territory Plan
• Increase case Sales Year over Year
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled