- MS Office experience preferred.
- Work independently producing positive results with minimal supervision.
- Problem resolution skills required.
- Must be able to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Food Service Industry product knowledge preferred.
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test.
- Frequent sitting for prolonged periods of time.
Constant use of both arms/hands while reaching/handling/grasping while using phone, record data, computer entry, compiling information, etc.
Occasional stand/walk within office or warehouse areas, short distances.
Occasional bend/twist at waist/knees to and from seated position while performing routine office functions.
Frequently climb stairs (some locations) to and from work areas.
Occasional lifting, 1 to 15 lbs., paperwork.
- Ability to lift 25 lb. boxes of paper.
Constant use of visual, speech and hearing abilities necessary to perform essential functions.
Able to handle a high volume/quantity workload at a fast pace to meet required deadlines.
Ability to handle last minute changes/corrections and customers over phone.
Organize/prioritize workload with accuracy and efficiently.
Must be detail-oriented, have mathematical abilities and be accurate in mathematical calculations.
Good interpersonal skills required. Contact with drivers/co-workers/supervisors and customers.
- Must possess both oral/written communication skills.
*Constantly over 80% time, Frequently 20-80% time, and Occasionally under 20% time.
To apply for this position, and to learn more about our Company, please visit our website at www.fsafood.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.