The Vendor Coordinator will manage data collection and auditing of Vendor attribute information. The Coordinator will maintain FSA vendor standards insuring accurate deployment of vendor information to internal FSA systems, Operating Units, Sales Associates and Customers. Additionally, the Coordinator will be responsible for evaluating and improving the data received from our suppliers.
• Collect, store, and share vendor attribute information throughout the Food Group.
• Understand and audit ship point and freight information making recommendations when needed
• Initiate communication with Operating Units and logistics providing feedback
• Develop and implement processes and workflows
• Identify, analyze, and interpret vendor data from cross functional sources
• Develop strong long term supplier relations
• Train Operating Unit and Corporate Associates on Corporate processes and standards when necessary
• Cross train and assist within the department
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.