This position requires a pre-employment drug screen.
Work days vary. Shift begins at 4:00pm and ends at 2:00am or when done. Overtime, Weekends, Holidays are required
On a daily basis, this individual will be responsible for working in a professional team environment and performing various duties that will include:
- Accurately, safely and efficiently select merchandise from shelves and other storage areas using electric pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of packaging and product -- including ability to identify and build pallets with dry, chill and frozen items.
- Applies labels accurately with right placement and right product to ensure outbound product is properly stacked, sequenced and securely wrapped.
- Demonstrates ability to operate voice selection system, WMS/ERP and related hardware devices in accordance with specific job functions.
- Practices proper body mechanics and Accident Prevention Program (APP) protocols
- Demonstrates knowledge and abides by federal and state regulations as it pertains to HAZMAT, OSHA and food safety requirements.
- Operate all working equipment safely and efficiently.
- Other duties as assigned