- High proficiency in data analysis, modeling and reporting. Ability to read, interpret, apply and computationally implement topics in advanced mathematics (such as probability and statistics, time series analysis, etc.).
- Advanced proficiency in gathering, assessing and analyzing data from multiple sources.
- Strong knowledge of databases, data integration, and Business Intelligence processes.
- Methodical and process oriented with superior attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, projects, ad hoc assignments, and deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills required to present information to a broad audience of users spanning Executives to Power Users
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to effectively audit data to validate reporting and information being delivered to Customers, Vendors and Associates.
- Ability to establish effective professional business relationships with all levels of users.
- Experienced in data mining and Big Data and working with programming languages such as R, Python or SAS.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics is preferred.
- 3+ years Analytics and Dashboard reporting experience
- This position works out of the Scottsdale Office with the ability to work from a home office as scheduled. Most of the IT teams work in a “Virtual Office” environment, meaning most of the IT associates you will be working with all work from their home offices and candidates must be comfortable collaborating in this environment.
- Even though we are in Virtual Offices we are a very close-knit team and constantly collaborate using tools like Microsoft Skype, Microsoft Teams and webcams.
- The IT team makes use of daily Status Reports and time tracking tools such as Microsoft Project and Zendesk.
- Occasional travel to SGA Operating Units.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.