- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- At least one year related experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write and perform basic math calculations
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
- Constant standing/walking up to 3-4 miles in 8 hour shift.
- constant bend/twist at waist/knees/neck while performing sanitation duties.
- Frequent lifting, 10-50 lbs.,rarely up to 100 lbs. and carrying short distances.
- Constant use of both hands and arms, while performing cleaning duties, painting, using brooms or power equipment.
- Constant use of both hands in repetitive griping/grasping, gross and fine finger manipulation.
- Overhead reaching, frequently; depending on task assigned.
- Must have visual clarity in all ranges; near, mid-range and far.
- Must be able to communicate with supervisors and co-workers.
- Crouching/kneeling/crawling on occasion.
- Ability to work independently, performing detailed task in expedited fashion.
- Constant awareness to surroundings, moving equipment, other workers.
- Attention to detail.
- Meeting quality standards in all sanitation operations.
- Fast-paced warehouse operation
- Hazards include: noise, moving equipment, machinery, floor obstacles, blind corners, slippery surfaces, temperatures varying from -10f. in freezer to 80 f. dry warehouse areas. Exposure to hazardous chemicals and supplies.
- Safety equipment/protective gear, required and provided.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.